Our CEO Katie SanFilippo is passionate about providing a critically-needed space for girls and non-binary youth to thrive in tech. She welcomes the opportunity to speak about our mission.
- General inquiries: [email protected]
- Press inquiries: [email protected]
- Marketing and media partnerships: Dani Gehm, Marketing Manager – [email protected]
Sponsor and Partner Inquiries
- ChickTech Partnerships: Katie SanFilippo, CEO – [email protected]
- ACT-W+ Partnerships: Renee Gonzalez, ACT-W+ Program Manager – [email protected]
- ACT-W Conference: [email protected]
- ChickTech Youth Programs: Annalise Servin, Youth Program Manager – [email protected]
- ACT-W Conferences: [email protected]
- ACT-W+ Memberships: Renee Gonzalez, ACT-W+ Program Manager – [email protected]
ChickTech is a national nonprofit organization empowering people of marginalized genders through tech programs and events.
We were founded in 2012 to engage women and non-binary people of all ages in the technology industry while working to create a better technology culture for all. ChickTech has made a direct impact on tens of thousands of participants, bringing community and support to people of all genders.
Learn more about our current programs:
ChickTech Logo – Full Color: Download
ChickTech Logo – White/Pink: Download
ChickTech Logo – All White: Download