Branding and Logos
Simply click any of the logos below to download high-res .png files to your device. Please contact us if you need logos in another size or format.
ChickTech’s CEO Katie SanFilippo ([email protected]) is passionate about providing a critically-needed space for girls and non-binary youth to thrive in tech. She welcomes the opportunity to speak about our mission.
- General and Press Inquiries: [email protected]
- Marketing and Media Partnerships: Dani Gehm, Marketing Manager – [email protected]
- Sponsorships: Renee Gonzalez, Community and Partnerships Manager – [email protected]
- ChickTech Youth Programs: Annalise Servin, Youth Program Manager – [email protected]
- Events & Conferences: Shatoyia Davenport, Events Manager – [email protected]ech.org
- ACT-W Memberships: Renee Gonzalez, Community and Partnerships Manager – [email protected]
ChickTech is a national nonprofit organization empowering people of marginalized genders through tech programs and events. We were founded in 2012 to engage women and non-binary people of all ages in the technology industry while working to create a better technology culture for all. ChickTech has directly impacted tens of thousands of participants, bringing community and support to people of all genders.
Learn more about our current programs:
- ChickTech: High School
- ACT-W (Advancing the Careers of Technical Women) Events and Conferences
- ACT-W Memberships
View ChickTech’s Annual Reports: