Most of our funding supports our High School program. Our levels have been created around this program, and when a “year” is mentioned, this means your city’s high school cohort’s year. For example, because our San Francisco cohort begins with a kickoff event on October 11-12, 2014, a platinum sponsor would be recognized on all marketing material in San Francisco for all events in that area until October of 2015. For more information about becoming a sponsor, please see this pdf.
- Copper Sponsor, $1,000: For this amount, one girl will be able to attend this innovative program.
- Silver Sponsor, $5,000: At this level, you will provide five girls with the opportunity to attend.
- Gold Sponsor, $15,000: This amount is enough to put on an entire workshop and is a chance to show the girls some of the wonderful and interesting career choices in high tech.
- Platinum Sponsor, $50,000: As a platinum sponsor you help us put on a variety of amazing events throughout the year so that participants can continually engage with the tech community.
- Diamond Sponsor, $100,000: At the diamond level, you enable us to do everything we hope to in your city at the high school level . It frees us from spending time pursuing sponsorships and instead allows us to spend that time creating more content and opportunities for the girls.
- Receive a spot on our website and in the information booklet for the kick-off event with their name, logo, and a brief paragraph describing their company or organization.
- Have the right to use ChickTech’s logo and name as an “official sponsor”.
- Have the opportunity to provide advertising materials for the girls to take home at the end of the kick-off event.
- All the above.
- Are recognized in the title and description of a workshop.
- Are recognized on all marketing material for/about the kick-off event.
- All the above
- Are recognized for the entire year for that cohort on all marketing material regarding ChickTech in your city.
- All the above.
- Are recognized for the entire year (2014-2015) on all marketing material regarding ChickTech (all branches).
- Receive recognition in the handbook for mentors.
- Have an opportunity to include advertising material in the thank you bag handed out to your city’s ChickTech mentors and volunteers.